• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop libraries not showing on Creative Cloud app [SOLVED]

Engaged ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to Photoshop I see some elements on my Libraries panel, but when I use the app (Mac), it's empty.

Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 4.09.09 PM.png

The web version shows those elements, though.

Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 4.11.36 PM.png

I was never a user of the libraries, but would like to use them. I just find it weird that the app doesn't show anything.

Any idea what's happening?

Thank you

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

@J453 

Thank you for the suggestion. I ended up rebooting and here's what I noticed: when I tried to run it again, it didn't work. I was using Spolight to find the app and decided to see what was happening and I guess the issue is that Spotlight was grabbing another copy of Creative Cloud from a different volume I have on the same disk with another macOS installed and plenty of apps, including Creative Cloud. My guess is that it was loading that version and not the one from the main disk I walway

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try killing CC library process from task manger or activity monitor.

JeffreyTranberry_0-1652112415578.png

Let me know if that gets things working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@J453 

Thank you for the suggestion. I ended up rebooting and here's what I noticed: when I tried to run it again, it didn't work. I was using Spolight to find the app and decided to see what was happening and I guess the issue is that Spotlight was grabbing another copy of Creative Cloud from a different volume I have on the same disk with another macOS installed and plenty of apps, including Creative Cloud. My guess is that it was loading that version and not the one from the main disk I walways boot from. Hope it makes sense.

Anyway, it's now working and I see the files again. 🙂

I appreciate your time and help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines