Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Menu bar missing 2023

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 🙂

I just installed Adobe Photoshop on my iPad M1 Pro and the menu bar on the top is missing... If anyone knows how I can fix this or a place to go where it can be solved it will be amazing.. Thank you

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Toader28578888dtnf 

EDITED, I just saw "iPad".

To clarify, do you have a document open and you are missing the top bar? If so, you might delete the app and reinstall, but share a screenshot first.

janee_0-1677322434805.png

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again !;) I'm sorry ,I replied 2 days ago but somehow it didn't go through.. I still have this problem ,I tried deleting the app and install it 3 times,I updated the last software version , I touched the screen down ,up.right ,left,just in case it might miraculously appear..I found on ways to solve it but for pc ,or laptop users but in my case is not the same so I coudn't follow through the same steps...

janee_0-1677585979176.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Toader28578888dtnf 

Your top menu bar is the same as mine. In PS for iPad, use the panels on the left and right instead. 

janee_1-1677586309478.png

Also watch for a context sensitive bar that will appear unde an object.

janee_2-1677586430324.png

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok ,then what I don't understand is where do I find :File,Image,Layer.etc 
This  is why I installed Ps ,to prepare my artwork for printing and those are the things that I have to do to get accurate colours.etc. I'll send screenshots from some YT tutorials .

janee_0-1677595435875.png

janee_1-1677595469903.png

janee_2-1677595491320.png

janee_3-1677595529690.png

janee_4-1677595553717.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Toader28578888dtnf Photoshop on the iPad is a mobile version of the application, not the full desktop version you have on a laptop. The screenshots you are showing are from a laptop, not an iPad. Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the iPad mobile app and it's interface.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/how-to/learn-photoshop-ipad.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/photoshop-ipad-faq.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Toader28578888dtnf 

There is no File menu per se. In the upper right menus:

• Use the Cog Wheel to change the Image size.
  • Use the question mark to take a tour.
  • Use Publish & Export to choose a format (tiff, psd, png, jpeg) and also to Print.

janee_5-1677596203194.png

Choose Create New (LHP) to select ppi, canvas size, orientation

5AFEAA6D-531A-4183-9677-1D0355658455.png

You cannot change the color mode, but you can upvote the idea here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-ideas/p-ability-to-control-what-color-mode-and-bi...

You will not find everything in the iPad version that you will find in the desktop version, but you can make feature requests. It took me a while to get used to it, but the more I use it, the more I like it. I do need to return to the desktop version for things I can't do in the app.

Does this answer your questions?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines