Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Stuck because I cant' close the new Welcome to Camera Raw 14 Splash

Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I upgraded to the lastest version of Photoshop and Lightroom.

There are numerous pop up messages declaring how wonderful it is.

I am now getting a Welcome to Camera Raw 14.0 popup that I can't close. 

I can't see the close button, I can't scroll down to it (if its at the end of the pop-up)

I can't close it or move it.

This is Windows 10 - latest version of Photoshop and Lightroom and Camera Raw (as of 27 Oct 2021).

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was an issue with screen setting. I had to reduce the screen display to HD size and then I could see the close button

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2023 Dec 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've just had this problem with a newly installed Lightroom in Win11. I couldn't close the Welcome window because "Got it" was below the screen. I finally went to Start-Settings-Display- scale. I scaled down so apps were smaller. Then I did a Ctrl Alt Delete to close Lightroom (I couldn't close it normally because it wouldn't close with the Welcome window open). Then I reopened Lightroom and before it had time to pop up the welcome window I hit minimise, top right hand corner, so that the LR couldn't fill the screen. Hallelujah! I posted this here because someone else with the same problem might go searching like I did and end up here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines