• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop stuck “loading documents” on startup

Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just installed photoshop on my iPad and I cannot seem to get passed the splash screen where photoshop is stuck with a notification - "loading documents".  As far as I know I do not have any photoshop documents online, I do have some audition files though.  Creative cloud seems to be working fine and I can see my files there, I am logged in.  In the top right corner of photoshop there is a small "x" on the cloud, I feel like this is the issue - it cannot communicate wth the cloud storage.  However, I am logged in to the cloud on other creative cloud apps and my internet connection is working fine.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

This may help you get the cloud connection working again.

1. leave the application running, go to Settings and turn off wifi

2. return to the application and tap on the cloud icon to verify working in offline mode

3. Go back to Settings and turn wifi back on

4. Return back to Photoshop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem for over two weeks now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

amy idea on how to correct this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WallyMagoo 

have you gotten any word back from support on this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar issue. I get stuck on "pulling in your files", but I have 12.9 GB used up on the Creative Cloud. I have over 100 GB of free storage on my iPad. Also, I can't import any images and create a new project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Waiting on call from Adobe at 1pm hope to get fix.

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any luck?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I haven't had any response yet... I would really love to start sketching with photoshop on the iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may help you get the cloud connection working again.

1. leave the application running, go to Settings and turn off wifi

2. return to the application and tap on the cloud icon to verify working in offline mode

3. Go back to Settings and turn wifi back on

4. Return back to Photoshop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the info. When I tried to do this photoshop cashes. I talked to support, I wasis running version 14.5 on my iPad. Unstable Adobe is only up to 14.2 so this iPad will have to wait for Adobe updates as they come along. My other ipad is running fine with the Adobe photoshop and os 14.2. I hope this info will help others. Adobe spent two days of testing, back an forth hours at a time. Checking back with me on the next day to make sure ipad was working in the cloud. I am running three iMac, one MacBook pro , tow iPhone, one iPad using every photoshop app in the Creative Cloud :cloud_with_rain: All is working fine. Even photoshop Express after woring on file, let's you send file to photoshop on my iMac where you can open and continue working. Will update on other IPad when it comes on line with update. This is my oldest iPad so i want be sure it will work. (iPad Pro (9.7-inch)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The application may crash after turning off wifi and coming back to the app. After the crash relaunch the application and continue with the steps described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are right, it shows me signed in with creative Cloud, but it's been a hour still waiting for files to load. Can not start a new file or excess camera or load files from iPhoto 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are trying to diagnose the situation here.  When I have encountered it I use the steps described to get it working. It may take multiple tries. You can also try signing out and back into your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You suck,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So did you find any working solution yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me! Been stuck w this problem for almost a year! Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how it works?

could you give a detail solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I saw Chinese time on your screen. 
Please, download Creative Cloud app, log in with your usual way, and in account page check the country it shows. If it will be CN (or other restricted region), Photoshop will not work in any case. I just had a long conversation with support. 
What I did to solve the thing:

1. I talked to Apple to cancel and refund my subscription.

2. I created Adobe ID, chose the convenient region there.

3. Logged into PS with that Adobe ID.

4. Got a new subscription.

And all set

But still advise you change the region to US in iPad settings (just in case)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines