• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop V22.0.0 STILL doesn't support AMD Radeon Pro 5500M?!

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is constantly crashing on the 16-inch MacBook pro unless the Use Graphics Processor setting is unchecked. Running macOS 10.15.7 freshly installed at the Genius Bar because I took the MacBook in for complete diagnostics. (No hardware issues of course.) As soon as I installed Photoshop again, it's been crashing my MacBook every time I tried using it with my GPU. 

As you can see in the examples here, here, here, here, this is not a problem that is unique to my device. Meanwhile, Apple is advertising for the 16-inch MacBook Pro with increased performance in Photoshop. This is honestly just sad at this point. The device has been out for a year now. Support the GPU already.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On my macbook pro 2019 it works fine…

Capture d’écran 2020-11-12 à 11.21.58.png

Try to just uncheck one of these checkboxes in the advenced parameters (excuse my french)

Capture d’écran 2020-11-12 à 11.23.46.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines