• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop v23 gets stuck when image is opened

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When starting photoshop and opening any image the welcome background gets stuck, Win10, 16gb ram, i7 4770, hd 4600 drivers (my Nvidia gpu is dead, and the current prices are crazy).

This same configuration works very well in the previous version, it was updating to v23 and not being able to use photoshop, only works and slow by deactivate GPU acceleration in the preferences.

Any idea what's going on?  Intel driver is already discontinued, but repeat, this same configuration works fine until yesterday with the previous version.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Go to preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upload image to illustrate what I write.ps.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your time, yes, indeed, the problem is solved, I feel a little faster PS when opening files. 

Why does this error occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your GPU isn't capable of running native GPU acceleration. You probably need a new, more modern graphics card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Laggy!? 😄

Ha ha... compared to PS6... current PhotoShop is about 10-20 times slower on almost anything. Literally!

+UI bugs... hundreds! 😞 Pathetic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines