• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop window moves when I come back to it

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have multiple desktops on my MacMini running PS 24.0.0 and when I come back to PS after a while - move back to it's dektop PS is have way down the screen or moved. O have put up with this for a long time.. but I want it fixed now. Screen Shot 2022-12-10 at 9.29.33 AM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No such issue on my Macs. What do you mean: "I have multiple desktops on my MacMini"? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really?  I swipe and go to a different desktop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again: What do you mean: "I have multiple desktops on my MacMini"? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the Apple website:

If the desktop on your Mac gets cluttered with open app windows, you can use Mission Control to create additional desktops, called spaces, to organise the windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, I don't use nor wish to use Mission Control. This might be the issue and why all is fine on this end. 

For the OP, is Mission Control on and if so, how does PS react with it off?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't click on or use Mission Control - This is not the answer. Used photoshop for over 20 years.. and this keeps happening in the last year

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't help without more information from you and until you answer the questions asked (*twice now). I can't replicate this issue on my Mac today, a year ago or since using the product starting in 1990. 

Further if indeed as you state, you are using 24.0.0, at least update to the latest version.

*You want “it” fixed now; help us help you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sure the updates will not change anything.. as the last few updates did not change anything. Still the same problem. I will create a support ticket as this is really an Apple problem. Not a 'advice solution from people problem'. How you cannot know what multiple desktops on a Mac is.. is beyond me. Thanks anyway but I don't think you can answer my question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happens on my MacMini as well - long time now.. very frustrating - Unhappy with it. 24.0.0Screen Shot 2022-12-10 at 9.29.33 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's you who can't answer a question in an aid to help. We are done. 

If you are so certain this is a bug, file a bug report correctly!

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/how-do-i-write-a-bug-report/idi-p/12373403

Bug report template:

Issue

• Photoshop version
  • OS

Steps to reproduce:

1. ...
  2. ...
  3. ...

Expected result
Actual result

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines