Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixel Perfect resize

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Why don't PS support pixel perfect resize natively? I know that there is a plugin perfect resize, but why do we need this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you describe what you would like to achieve?  Are you wanting to increase image pixel size, for instance?  If yes, then the Image Size using the ​Preserve Details​ option works as well as any third party plugin. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone did a comparison: http://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=81144.0 and Trevor is correct.

Why pay extra?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Despite the advances in Photoshop’s built in tools – third party tools exist for a reason. It will depend on many factors such as image content, processing, output and viewing conditions on whether one feels that third party tools are worth the investment or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since then I purchased ON1 Resize which is a good plug-in for PS. Previously I used GIMP to resize images. On my website vouchers4u.com I use both to resize images. As you can see the logos are quite sharp and nice But I started converting logos to .svg format because that is the ultimate solution for that problem.

Any help there?  https://forums.adobe.com/message/9248311#9248311

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines