• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PLEASE help ... I need to switch from the regular to the BETA version of Photoshop

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way that I can switch from the regular version of Photoshop to the Beta version? I REALLY need that Photo Restoration filter and did NOT know that I neede the Beta versio when I bought it last night. I am doing the creative cloud thing and paying monthly. Thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isn’t there a field »Beta apps« in the CC application for you? 

Screenshot 2022-10-18 at 17.35.47.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no Photo Restoration listed.  (I think it's only available in Beta) Photoshop Beta is listed for purchase, but I just BOUGHT the regular version last night.  Unfortunately I'm not rolling in money (lol) and don't feel I should have to pay all over again ... hopefully.  🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Photoshop version 24.0 is currently available from the Creative Cloud app, which has the Photo Restoration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the 23.5.1 version that I bought last night.  There was no reference to a 24.0 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It may depend on you're location as in where you live, but I had it available from the Creative Cloud today, you can manually check for updates in the Creative Cloud app.

Also 23.5.2 is the most recent version of 2022

2022-10-18 18_12_23-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines