• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plenty of room on scratch disk but still getting "disk full" error

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a "scratch disk full" error so I cleared plenty of space on that drive  (60gb +) to no avail, I am still getting the error and can't create a new file. I tried changing the scratch disk to a drive with 100's of free gigs only to get the same "scratch disk full" error.

I have tried all of the options available online I belive but am getting the "scratch dick full" error. What do I need to do to fix this issue? I need to get on photoshop asap!! Help is much appreciated.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi check the following video hope it helps you...regards

https://youtu.be/7SZCsLnvDGc

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi,

I am having the same problem. Scratch disks are full erorr is still appearing after I have checked the cache in Photoshop -purge wasn't an option. I have checked space on hard-drive, I have 257GB available. I have looked for temp folders but perhaps I don't know how to find them properly.. Do you have a video of how to find temp folders and delete for Mac OS?

Thanks. This problem has been on-going for ages and is intermittent!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines