• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pop-up frame camera Raw too big

Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why doesn't the pop-up frame of camera Raw in Photoshop fit on my laptop?

The window is way too big and I can't find a way to make it smaller.

No problem on my desktop pc.

Please find a solution.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Hello, you might need to remove the scaling in Windows: right-click with the mouse on the pc display-> setting-> display setting -> scale and layou

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, you might need to remove the scaling in Windows: right-click with the mouse on the pc display-> setting-> display setting -> scale and layou

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change the Scaling in Windows and it might/can work for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your laptop meet the minimum requirements for Photoshop after any windows scaling you may have set. The current requirement is 1024 x 768 pixels for camera raw (Photoshop itself requires 1280 x800). That does not sound much , but if you have Windows scaling set to 200% then you actually need 2048 x1536 pixels minimum (2560 x 1600 for Photoshop)

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/system-requirements.html

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I adjusted the scaling in windows .Problem solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i've found the same thing with my photoshop, and what ive done is gone onto settings, and added a custom scale under advanced scaling settings for 145%. i should think probably something like 149% will work too, but havent tried it. obviously this is only 5% lower than the recommended, so nothing really looks much different, and photoshop camera raw opens fine. mine actually opened way too small but once you've resized it once, it stays the same size everytime you open photoshop. hope this helps somebody, although this is a lot of faff too do and maybe adobe could just sort it out for us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines