• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Popup window invisible PS 23.1.1, Mac M1 Max

Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to flatten layer, or content aware fill, by default there is a pop up window (confirmation for flatten, and guide for using healing brush tool)

However, when I try to flatten the image, the photoshop window freezes. I am not able to drag the PS window, and when i click on anything there is the error beep. There is no pop-up window. But when I press ESC, the should-have pop-up window flashes, and disappears. It seems the pop-up window, dispite invisible, is still active. because when I press enter, the command will proceed, and when I press ESC, it flashes and disappear.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

I get the same problem sometimes, but it randomly happens with any popup. I've figured out that rather than being invisible the popup is actually opening behind photoshop. Only fix I've found is to right click PS in the launch bar, hide the app and then click to show it again

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there multiple monitors in your set-up? https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/p-quot-save-as-quot-no-longer-appear-with-se...

Restore your preferences using this manual method:
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually
Does it work correctly?
If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back.
If it does solve the problem, I would like to get the folder of settings to try and figure out what is bad with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All due respect, this is not a good solution to a bug. Never had issues like this, but dear Adobe Team: You really need to keep up your creative software. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same problem sometimes, but it randomly happens with any popup. I've figured out that rather than being invisible the popup is actually opening behind photoshop. Only fix I've found is to right click PS in the launch bar, hide the app and then click to show it again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This started to happen to me over the last few days - thanks for the "fix"- I hope Adobe resolve this as its driving me mad. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same here. I was so when the PS freeze after few hours of work. I found that there is a pop-up window asking me to confirm something.. I found the same way - "Hide the app" and then show it again. 

Please fix that is sooooo annoing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found it's sorted it's self out after resetting the preferences. Bit of a pain as I can never remember how I set all my preference. Also changes colour setttings FYI. 

if it comes back I'll report here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked! Many thanks! I was having to do a restart everytime before, I think this has saved me 2,000,000,000 hrs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines