• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pressed something by accident and now need help

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2024 Jul 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure this is such a noob question but I've only been using photoshop for a few weeks.

When working, I am used to having multiple files open at once and freely moving between them (by having a bar with all their names right underneath the top bar). However, today I pressed something by accident, then Photoshop froze for a second or two, and then that bar with the files disappeared. Now it shows as if I only have one file open at all times.

Screenshot 2024-07-07 at 14.37.58.png

If it helps, I am working on a mac.

Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you may have pressed the F key, which cycles through Standard screen mode, Full screen mode with menu bar, and Full screen mode ( Shift+F cycles in reverse order). You can also control this via  Window > Arrange.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And if that doesn’t help try restarting Photoshop. 

What are the Preferences > Workspace settings? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines