Exit

Problem with exporting photos - Beginner

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

I need some help to export pictures.

1. I have a picture that is perfectly fitted with a layer with white background.

2. But the source of the product-picture is not centered as you can see on the second screenshot, like it has more margin on the left side than the right side..

3. So when I export the picture it becomes off and theres more space on the left side of the picture than the right, as you can see.

How can i just export the picture as on the first screenshot?

Hope that you understand my question. Thanks.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why so many layers? If they are not necessary just begin by deleting them.

Then I would suggets to crop transparent pixels (Image > Crop)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the layers are different product-pictures. Then i have a clean white layer at the end so every product picture has white background. One more thing to mention is that all of my pictures has to be 1500x1500. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK so I would suggest not altering the canvas sice at the moment of printing since in this case it will place your image layer at the center. And on this layer the product is not centered

Instead you should first go to Image > Canvas size, set it to 1500 px/1500 px with centered items.

And only after that place your image as you want on the layer.

And the printing should be then OK.

Post a similar file addde to your comment and I will reproduce the process for you if you want

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, ive solved it through another way. I really appreciate your replys. Have a nice day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome. How did you get it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines