Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with image processor

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening
how can I do to automatically resize the image by inserting your own values?
I used bridge just that when I go to insert the values w2363 x h1595
He resizes me the values ​​2363 x 1344
constraining the proportions
how can I change multiple images simultaneously giving personal values ​​type 2363x1595?

thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Download action from here Unconstrained batch resize .atn - Google Drive Load action in Photoshop using Window > Actions panel > click on hamburger icon in the top right corner > choose: Load Actions > navigate to Unconstrained batch resize.atn file and double click on it.

• Run Image Processor then check Run Action: in section 4.
  • From the first drop down select: Unconstrained batch resize (see screenshot below)

run-unconstrained.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats how you resize multiple images in photoshop. I hope this helps.

http://www.digitalartsonline.co.uk/tutorials/photoshop/how-resize-multiple-images-in-photoshop/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as I said I've already tried with image processor that reduces only the pixels in height automatically, instead I want to customize the measures

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you open the Image Size window, click the chain icon to turn it off so that the height and width proportions are NOT constrained.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but with this method it will change one at a time I need to use image processor not constraining the proportions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can run action while batch processing images. Can you record action in Photoshop? Start recording action and do things as you would do normally to resize image then stop recording action.

See screenshot below: check Run Action and specify set with previously recorded action (first drop-down) + recorded action (second drop-down list).

image-processor-run-action.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download action from here Unconstrained batch resize .atn - Google Drive Load action in Photoshop using Window > Actions panel > click on hamburger icon in the top right corner > choose: Load Actions > navigate to Unconstrained batch resize.atn file and double click on it.

• Run Image Processor then check Run Action: in section 4.
  • From the first drop down select: Unconstrained batch resize (see screenshot below)

run-unconstrained.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much Bojan it works perfectly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ive been doing my head in with Batch Actions not running how they should...

This is a great alternate solution... Thanks a lot to you all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines