• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with the mouse pointer after saving

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I notice that on Macbook, several times, the mouse pointer is changed in the system after saving any work in Photoshop sometimes. The mouse cursor by default is the arrow and in internet browsing it is represented by a hand when passing through the links. It turns out that this hand in the links ceases to appear and only the conventional pointer is displayed. To solve the problem it is necessary to close all open jobs in the program to return with the mouse normally while browsing the internet.

My system has already been reinstalled and Photoshop reinstalled also several times and none of this solves!

Could you help me with that? This error persists even after upgrading to new versions of Photoshop. Thank you!

I use a Macbook Pro M1 - 8GB RAM and 256 SSD.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Cursor problems continue on MacOS Ventura Apple Silicon.
Any intent to fix your bugs, Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moderator please remove Actions and scripting label from this thread (and delete my post).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you browsing in Safari? can you post some screen shots, or better, a video of the behavior?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeffrey, thank you for replying. I recorded a video for you to take a look at. Note that after closing the Photoshop job the mouse returns to normal. It is not necessary to close the program, only close the open works. I've used several browsers to test and in all of them the same problem happens. It's a Photoshop mistake, unfortunately. This is making me a little irritated because it bothers me, although it is not a big problem... Thank you for your attention and I hope we can solve this because I really like Adobe programs and use it to work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The user reponded as requested. What is the solution please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find a solution to this issue? I have the exact same problem but I find that I need to log out of MacOS to solve the issue. It's only Photoshop that causes this, none of the other apps in the Creative Suite seem to do it.

Not the end of the world but it is annoying. I work with web interactions all day too so I need the cursor feedback to be accurate.

Thanks for any help.

Richard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this issue. If Photoshop is open, my cursor doesn't react to links in any browsers. 
M1, 8GB RAM, 256 SSD, OS12.6 & Photoshop 2023.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been happening to me as well.

Photoshop v 24.1.1

MacOS 13.1 (22C65)

My mouse cursor stays on default when browsing on ANY browser (ie: Chrome and Safari) Mouse cursor does not change to the hand cursor when hovering on links in browser.

When i quit Photoshop, everything goes back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cursor problems continue on MacOS Ventura Apple Silicon.
Any intent to fix your bugs, Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines