• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program: ..._modules\node-vulcanjs\build\Release\VulcanJS.Node...

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, although Photoshop CC 2017 runs perfect on my PC vith Win 7 Pro, 16 GB ram, NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 (2048 MB) , the notice in question appears every time I am going to open it. To be clearer I copy the message that is shown:

"Program: ..._modules\node-vulcanjs\build\Release\VulcanJS.Node File:...\src\vulcanapter.cc

Line:457 "

Expression:vulcan_

For information on how your program can cause an assertion failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts

(Press Retry to debug the application - JIT must be enabled)"

My problem is that I'm completely unable to follow and  understand too the  instructions.

This issue really makes me sick, since I don't belong Photoshop but I pay a subscription fee every month.

Is someone here who can help me to make sure that this hateful warning does not appear?

Looking for a kind and useful reply I thank you.

P.S. Please forgive my English, it is non my native language

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Hi nicolap88432516,

Sorry that you're getting a C++ Runtime error in Photoshop CC 2017.

Please download the latest C++ Runtime from Microsoft's website: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2999226/update-for-universal-c-runtime-in-windows ​

Also, take a look at these articles Visual C++ Runtime 2015 Update and Troubleshoot C++ runtime errors | Adobe products | Windows and let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nicolap88432516,

Sorry that you're getting a C++ Runtime error in Photoshop CC 2017.

Please download the latest C++ Runtime from Microsoft's website: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2999226/update-for-universal-c-runtime-in-windows ​

Also, take a look at these articles Visual C++ Runtime 2015 Update and Troubleshoot C++ runtime errors | Adobe products | Windows and let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have the same problem with Photoshop CC 2019. I tried installing The latest supported Visual C++ https://support.microsoft.com/sl-si/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

Opomba 2019-10-03 131329.jpg

The problem still appears when I open the app but after that everything works normaaly.

Im using Windows 10

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem as listed above. Here is the screenshot:

WindowsError.PNG

I followed the link provided previously and there is no update for Windows 10 listed. Is there another link to an updated fix?

Thank you,

Tara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, I wanted to know how your programs apps now? Do you still have recieve assertion failed problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having same issue and tried all the fixes and I'm still getting the same error3e6e11eec5987691c099be4bd2058c18

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best option is to download Creative cloud cleaner tool from adobe, run it, clearn your creative cloud in cmd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi! same error, but window starts every time I start windows. I solved this problem like that: 1. find Adobe Creative Cloud in Task Manager (CCX Process or like that) it has ACC logo. 2.right click and go to file location. go up and there has to be one folder (ACC). 3.Stop ACC process in task manager. 4.Delete folder with ACC(I have encrypted it if something) 

And it has to work. I didn't find any other solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is THE ONLY thing that worked for me  . To put it simply what freger said delete WHOLE creative cloud lib folder from C ... it stopped giving me errors after this . brute force delete . TY FREGER ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked. Thanks!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gracias funcionó tu solución, e hice una cuenta solo para responder y agradecerte por el apoyo...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was! Finally! Thanks so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created an account to this site just to say THANK YOU. The only one that solved the problem. You ROCK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muito Obrigado, funcionou mesmo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the true solution. I took the effort to sign in so I can concur with the rest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has to do with the C++ 2013 Version 
And you should install the 32bit version even if you have Windows 64bit version.
You can install both versions (32bit and 64bit)  just in case. But the C++ 2013 32bit version (vcredist_x86.exe) was the one that solved the issue.
Hope this helps.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done this even uninstalled them all and reinstalled them same issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just ran into that error after installing Adobe Creative Cloud. A few month ago i changed the default installation path to another drive.. After changing it back to C:/ i repaired the programm and it worked again (without updating my C++ runtimes)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed it, just go to c drive -> program files and delete the whole adobe folder(or even better first uninstall all your adobe products then restart and then finally delete it because after restart all the services have been terminated already), and after that go to program files(x86) delete the same adobe folder if you have it in there. And then restart.

Let me know if you were able to fix it or not. PEACE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked for me.

Thank you so much. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2024 Feb 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes! this fixed it for me!

thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

host my account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines