Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS 2022 - Keys are behaving as sticky keys even if they're not held down

Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

When I move from the zoom tool to the spot healing tool, PS switches to the spot healing tool but quickly switches back to zoom. I did not hold down J for the spot healing tool; therefore, PS should not have switched back to zoom. I *think* the issue is because of how PS is working with my Wacom tablet. 

When the bug started:

OS 11.6.7

PS 23.4.1

Wacom 6.3.46-1 (I am also on the lastest firmware)

I tried an old Wacom driver per another post I saw on this forum. So, I am currently using 6.3.38-3. I also downgraded to PS 2021. I no longer have the issue with keys sticking; however, a very important part of my workflow is being able to output files from Bridge using the Tools > Photoshop > Image Processor. Unfortunately, in Bridge 2022, I cannot export files this way if I do not have PS 2022... And y'all took away Image Processor from the previous versions of Bridge that are available to me in the updater...

I've already lost close to 2 hours dealing with this, and time is money. Photoshop is my workhorse, and when it fails me like this, I lose out. Very frustrated...please help...

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: I am able to access Image Processor via Bridge 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @emily_cecile

Sorry about the shortcuts seemingly bouncing unexpectedly for you.

Curious if you have SpringLoaded Tool Shortcuts turned on in Photoshop's preferences > tools?

If so, you could try disabling them, or increasing the timing sensitivity and see if that helps.

PeteGreen_0-1656707022201.png

Let us know how it goes for you.

Regards,

PG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines