• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS-Adjustment Panel

Engaged ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on an image and hit a key on my keyboard by accident and my adjustment panel disappeared. I like to have it float just to the right of the image I'm working on. As you can see on the attachment I provided I have it in the 'Painting' section but not in the 'Photography' section. Can anyone please tell me how I can get it back. At the moment I am stuck & can't do other work because of this. Thanks in advance. 

PS-5.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019
Just figured it out before everyone responded. Windows>Workspace>Reset Photography. Thanks to all.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To get it back, activate...

> Window > Tools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just figured it out before everyone responded. Windows>Workspace>Reset Photography. Thanks to all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on Windows. Make sure Tools is checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Saving your workspace will capture your panel locations, so in the future you can just

switch to new workspace your Tool Panel, etc. will reset to new location in window.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/workspace-basics.html#save_and_switch_workspaces

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The link you provided was very helpful....thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines