• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS-CC not going into full screen mode on iMac

Participant ,
Jun 16, 2019 Jun 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clicking the green plus dot toggles between last non-full size and almost full size (not pushing the menu or launch bars off the screen). Going into full screen mode is supposed to create a new virtual desktop with the two bars only visible if you bump your cursor against the top or bottom of the screen. Nope. The window toggles sizes in the current virtual desktop. Is this a new feature, or is there a new setting somewhere that I don't know about. This is a new computer with a fresh install, even before I've taken the time to add any of my own shortcuts or actions. Any guesses?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jun 16, 2019 Jun 16, 2019

Finally found the answer:

Photoshop CC: How to go actual full-screen on Mac | Photoshop Family Customer Community

The synopsis: Adobe programmers aren't up to the task. There's an unpublished reason, I'm sure, but there is no native support for OS/X full screen/private virtual desktop. Sad, indeed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

P.S. (menu)View -> Screen Mode leads to three choices, two of which are greyed out.

"Standard" is the only selectable item. Both full screen entries (with and without "menu bar") are grey.

And this is the case for both states (almost full screen and default size).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Finally found the answer:

Photoshop CC: How to go actual full-screen on Mac | Photoshop Family Customer Community

The synopsis: Adobe programmers aren't up to the task. There's an unpublished reason, I'm sure, but there is no native support for OS/X full screen/private virtual desktop. Sad, indeed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines