• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Touch Mode" Photoshop cc with Surface Pro 4

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2015 Dec 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, I am new to these forums so I don't know if this has been asked before but how do you enable and disable "touch mode" on photoshop CC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also, I heard about a thing called soft keys, which puts keys on the screen for easier access. (I have a surface pro 4)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to enable Gestures in Preferences > Tools.  What operating system are you using?   If Windows, I believe you need 8.1 or 10 to support gestures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you!, is there a way to disable just SOME of the features??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also, is there someway to make the buttons bigger?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

amos0013 wrote:

also, is there someway to make the buttons bigger?

Can you be more specific? Are you referring to the entire Photoshop interface?   What are you using?  Surface Pro, Wacom, or what?  Please be precise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to preferences/interface UI scaling and change to 200%

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

amos0013 wrote:

thank you!, is there a way to disable just SOME of the features??

I'm sorry, I don't know that.  Could you be more specific?  Is this with a Wacom tablet, for instance?  If yes, check Wacom Properties.  I think I remember a setting to chose between Windows and Wacom gestures, but I can't test that without digging out my Cintiq Companion 2 from the darkest depth of the cupboard I have buried it in.

https://www.wacom.com/~/media/files/store-manuals/wacom-gesture-guide.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a surface pro 4. I saw a video on some features that adobe has for touch screen computers

Photoshop and Illustrator updates for the Surface Pro - YouTube here is the video.

I just want to get those features

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably need an SP4 user to help you further.  I have changed your Subject line to reflect that, which will hopefully attract the right person to the thread.  If it slips onto page 2, bump the thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2016 Jan 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still could use some help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2016 Jan 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I recall, you can't pick and choose which gestures to enable/disable specifically. Might be something for the wishlist. (Use the link below to suggest. Remember to be specific.)

Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To bring up the modifier keys goto Window>Modifier keys

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines