Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"We can't verify your subscription status"

Contributor ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone 🙂

Today all of a sudden Photoshop won't run on my desktop. "We can't verify your subscription status".

Windows 7

Photoshop cc2020 2.2   I think   (or maybe 2.4?)

Called Adobe and am on hold for over 1.5 hours.

Why all of a sudden can't I access Photohop? My account is paid up and everything is good far as I know.

Is it possible there is a problem on their end? I thought I saw something to do with maintenance somewhere on their webpage. Also, I tried running the Creative Cloud app and it gives the error messsage "Unable to reach Adobe Servers"

thanks so much for any help... 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Could you please have a look at this issue and let us know if it helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/cannot-verify-subscription-offline-mode.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem. The clock fix doesn't work. Haven't found any other help that I understand how to do, given that I'm not an IT professional. My subscription is set to end tomorrow. I have so much work I need to do in Lightroom this week!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try working directly with an agent. Go here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and click on the chat icon in the lower right: 

JeffreyTranberry_0-1635181501281.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines