• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"You do not have an app compatible with this plugin installed" after using plug-in for 2 years

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2024 Aug 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A paid plug-in ive been using for a long time on photoshop (Shadowify 2) has suddenly disappeared from my workspace and now says "You do not have an app compatible with this plugin installed." when trying to re-install im upset because its something I always used it, I was even using it just a few hours ago. When i try to re-install plug-in it says "Compatible App Required" but everything is up to date. Manually dragging the .ccx plugin file into Photoshops Plug-in folder isnt doing anything either. Is there anything I can do to get my plugins back into photoshop? I use a Mac m1 aswell

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 11, 2024 Aug 11, 2024

Everything has been solved now. After contacting Adobe Support they had me connect though the Adobe Help Screen Sharing app link and whatever magic he pulled off seemed to do the trick. Was really confused how the plugins randomly disappeared and couldnt be added back but everything seems to be back the way it was now. Thanks for advice

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you updated Photoshop in the last 2 years?

What is the version compatibility for the plugin?

This sounds like something you should be raising with the plugin developers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything up to date with adobe apps and plug-in was gotten from adobe exchange, really confused on how this randomly happened 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Exchange page shows compatibility with Photoshop 22.0 or higher... However, the last update was in June 2022. So if your Photoshop version is later than that there could be an unknown incompatibility. Again, my suggestion is to contact the developer of the plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Everything has been solved now. After contacting Adobe Support they had me connect though the Adobe Help Screen Sharing app link and whatever magic he pulled off seemed to do the trick. Was really confused how the plugins randomly disappeared and couldnt be added back but everything seems to be back the way it was now. Thanks for advice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines