Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Creative Suites

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2008 Dec 22, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to purchase the trial CDs for the Creative Master Suite but it says:

Adobe Encore® CS4 software is not available as a trial. Encore CS4 will be installed as part of the trial DVD set for Creative Suite 4 Production Premium and Master Collection but will not be available for use until you purchase. The trial versions of Adobe After Effects® CS4, Flash CS4 Professional, Adobe Premiere® Pro CS4, and Soundbooth® CS4 software do not include some features that depend on software licensed from parties other than Adobe. For example, some codecs for encoding MPEG formats are available only with the full version of these products.

So is Adobe saying that codecs for encoding MPEG formats are available only with the full version of these products will work once the license number is entered into the software? and will the features that depend on software licensed from parties other than Adobe work on After Effects, Flash, Premiere Pro and Soundbooth after the license key is entered or does this mean that I would have to purchased a different set of discs from Adobe to work using these features and third party software?

Thanks so much for any help!
TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2009 Jan 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I would repost this on the main forums. You are in the Photoshop SDK forum now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines