Exit

Remix Marshmello's helmet for your shot at $10K

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ACT-MELLO-AdobeForum-752x424.jpg

Put your own spin on Marshmello’s iconic helmet

Ever wondered what @marshmellomusic would look like with a new helmet? Now’s your  chance to find out. Create your helmet design using your favorite Adobe apps and you could win $10K.   

To enter, head to Marshmello creativity challenge  and be sure to share using #MarshmelloxAdobe #contest.

Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 11.08.37 AM.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Congrats to the Marshmello Helmet Remix creative challenge winners. The entries were amazing!

You can check out the winning entries here:  Marshmello Helmet Remix creative challenge winners.

You can even try on the winning helmets yourself using the Marshmello Helmet Remix lens on the Photoshop Camera app: Photoshop Camera Marshmello lens.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I made a submission for the Marshmello Helmet Remix Challenge three days ago. The website notes that the approval process takes up to 48 hours. I still haven't received any feedback on my submission. There's also no active contact details to report the issue. Please let me know if you have any solution to this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also had a hard time submitting because the submit button remained greyed out after entering all the details correctly and making sure that the picture is less than the 10MB limit. I also read the Official Rules just to make sure I was doing everything correctly 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great job! I verified that your entry was submitted, reviewed, and accepted: https://creativitytour.adobe.com/challenges/marshmello/entry/?id=2179. You will  receive an email again once voting starts—you may need to check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to submit to the contest due to the submit button staying grayed out. All details are entered correctly, the file is well below the 10MB, and I re-read the official rules to make sure I was doing everything right.

I have tried subitting in different browsers, but this hasn't solved anything.

If anyone has a work around or fix for this bug (other than just keep trying lol) I'd love to hear it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone else searching, I have found a solution.

I worked with the Illustrator template for the contest but, just to try something, I brought everything into the Photoshop template and exported the file out from there. I was then able to submit that file without issue, and I have received email confirmation that my entry was accepted.

I have no idea why this worked. There might be something wrong with the Illustrator template, so try this out if it’s happening to you.

And yes, I am using the latest version of Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same problem ! Did you find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only solution I found is in the reply right above yours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I would like to publish my daughter's realization of the Marshmello Helmet Remix but the submit button is still gray! Help me please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the submit button is grayed out, please check these 3 things:

1.       Check the file size to ensure it is 10MB or smaller
  2.       Ensure the file type is either .jpg or .png
  3.       Verify that you checked the box to opt-in to the official rules

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks thanks My daughter managed to post her drawing 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

Wondering if someone in this thread can help me. I'd truly appreciate it. I too have had been having some difficulty submitting my design. The first time I tried to submit, the blue submit button kept refreshing and the form remained open. I really couldn't tell if it had submitted or not, so I went to look for my submission with the search and didn't see it. I then tried again but the submit button was grayed out, and I didn't know what to do. 

I read through some forums and then tried another email address to see if I could submit. This time, the submit button was grayed out and wouldn't work, and then ultimately the prior situation happened again and the submit button was blue but wouldn't visibly verify that it had gone through. I checked again using the search and couldn't find my design. 

Now reading this forum, I am guessing it possibly could have submitted, and it is just pending. With that said, I now worry because the rules are strict about using different emails, though I merely submitted across emails because by all measures I could take I believed submission didn't go through (the submissions are the same file). Could somebody possibly help me verify my submission or help me through the process of what to do next? I worked really hard on my submission and just wouldn't want it thrown out over this issue.

Thank you.        

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just getting back on this as I tried again this morning with a different result. This time, I was able to submit the form, and it says "Thank you for your entry. Your submission has been approved and is pending approval. The process may take up to 48 hours." I am guessing this means it went through this time. 

If I could still get some help making I don't have multiple submissions I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*making sure I don't have multiple submissions (sorry)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I had trouble with submiting my design to the adobe site but didnt know the reason. I tried everything to finally dicover that the file said "fake path". So I saved my file to documents instead of desktop or dowloads and then it worked...I am not sure why this is but if anyone has any problems I would suggest trying this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to submit my art submission, but when I fill out the information and uplaod my image (7.7MB .jpg) AND check both boxes on rules and email subscription the submit button is still grey. Does anyone have a solution to submit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am annoyed. I tried uploading my submission but it kept hanging.  Would just sit there.  I left it for quite some time thinking it was just taking a while.  Did this over and over.  

Now it says the submission time is over.  What gives!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Congrats to the Marshmello Helmet Remix creative challenge winners. The entries were amazing!

You can check out the winning entries here:  Marshmello Helmet Remix creative challenge winners.

You can even try on the winning helmets yourself using the Marshmello Helmet Remix lens on the Photoshop Camera app: Photoshop Camera Marshmello lens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines