• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing a Background

Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell my why I can remove a background in Adobe Express with one click of a button, but can't do that in Photoshop, which is much more powerful. In Photoshop, I usually use the polygon lasso to create a smmoth, clean outline of the subject... which can be very time consuming. But in in Adobe Express, I just click one button and it's done... why can't Photoshop have that same feature?? Thank you!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean this feature?

2022-06-30_23-24-35.jpg

Make sure your selected layer is not locked or a background layer (if it is click on the lock symbol in the layers panel to unlock it) then look for that button in Properties

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, thank you!

It's not as refined as my Lasso method, but great for a quick work up of an idea and can be tweeked for refinement.

thanks again!

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is fast! and as I call it the emergency tool.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines