• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resetting the Color Swatches

Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does one reset the color swatch panel? Resetting Essentials didn't work. Tried a few other resets. Nada.

Appreciate it.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ricebug 

The shortcut to reset the foreground and background swatches to B&W is "D". Is that what you are asking?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. I'm trying to reset all of the square color swatches. RGB, pastel, light, dark, darker, etc. Those swatches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Ricebug 

Previous versions had a command for "Reset Swatches", but that is MIA. There is a command for "Append Swatches". I just played with this by doing these steps:

• Reorder the groups
  • Reorder swatches inside groups

Then I chose Append Swatches. It made a clean copy of all of my groups with the colors and names in the correct order. I then multiple selected the first set (Shift key) that I had messed up and deleted them.

This is a workaround, imo, but will it work for you?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines