Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

resizing preview image

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2013 Jul 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

i'm trying to resize the preview image (i think it's called the proxy?) and i found the line in the ressource file that should change the preview size

if i enter the line : CTEXT           "",5,  10,  0,   10,   10,NOT WS_VISIBLE i have a very small image in the upper-left side of the plugin window.

if i enter the line : CTEXT           "",5,100,100,500,  10,NOT WS_VISIBLE i have a very small image around the center of the plugin window.

if i enter the line : CTEXT           "",5,100,100,500,500,NOT WS_VISIBLE i have a bigger window (but not of 500 pix wide) in the middle-down section of the plugin

i don't understand how it works

i wanna have a big previiew window in the upper section of the plugin

how do i do that?

thanks for any help

Jeff

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Contributor ,
Jul 22, 2013 Jul 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here. But first I would recommend using Dev Studio to open and visually edit your resource files rather than tinker with them manually (unless you really know what you are doing). And second it's really a basic Windows programming issue that doesn't have much to do with Adobe SDK per se.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines