• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Select and mask bug PS 23.0.0

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A VERY weird thing is happening in select and mask on a few occasions now. I use the object select tool in the select and mask window and get a kind of freeze. Nothing happes for a while, so I click cancel. I get chucked back into photoshop with a totally screwed document; it is stuck zoomed into the area I was trying to select - like its been cropped. I have a permanent mask preview as if I have coloured in my image red, manipulatuing the window size just squeezes or stretches a totally stuck preview image even though the entire full image is being shown in the layers pallette. All I can do is close the doc and re open, no tools work. Any one else seen this?? Screen shot below.

Thanks

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines