• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Set up of canvas for T - shirt design

Explorer ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am in need of some advice on how to set up the canvas size ( and whole project settings) of my t shirt design.  i am not sure if PS is  best tool for it but it is all I have. 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Step one: Inquire with the facility that is actually going to produce the design. As with all print-related stuff: Communication is important. Everything else would be a shot in the dark and only lead to an unproductive, long thread here. That said, most textile printing is pretty low-res work due to e.g. the ink bleed when using direct inkjet printing and most facilities will simply want a bog-standard RGB image for this sort of thing. If you intent to use silkscreen printing, then use Illustra

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Step one: Inquire with the facility that is actually going to produce the design. As with all print-related stuff: Communication is important. Everything else would be a shot in the dark and only lead to an unproductive, long thread here. That said, most textile printing is pretty low-res work due to e.g. the ink bleed when using direct inkjet printing and most facilities will simply want a bog-standard RGB image for this sort of thing. If you intent to use silkscreen printing, then use Illustrator.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines