• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shift +F5 tries to open mail program

Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so this is weird. I always use shift + F5 to open the fill dialog. Two days ago, it abruptly changed and now it wants to open an email client. I'm on Windows 11, so it seems like somehow Windows is overriding the Photoshop command, but I have been unable to figure out how. I have made no changes to the system or to Photoshop. I did make sure that the keyboard shortcut preferences are correct in PS (they are). Anyone have an idea?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you find the email client in the Start Menu, right click on it, click More then click File Location.

Right click on the shortcut, click Properties then Shortcut and see if anything is listed for Shortcut key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That shortcut can be changed from Edit > Keyboard Shortcuts as quick or permanent workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks...seems to be the easiest solution for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines