• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shift Key stopped working for proportionate scale.... again.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday my shift key stopped working to scale proportionately again. This happened the first time when the new "feature" was introduced in CC2019 but I was happy to find the fix of updating the PSUserConfig.txt file with TransformProportionalScale 0 . It worked great and reverted my quick commands to the traditional Shift + drag for proportional scaling until yesterday when it mysteriously stopped working. I've done everything I can think and even tried deleting and recreating the .txt file but no luck in fixing it. I even chatted with Adobe support and they were not able to help.

Has anyone had this same issue and found a solution? My workflow is suffering and I'd love to fix it permanently.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi

Adobe have added an option to enable Use Legacy Free Transform in preferences in version 20.0.5

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Adobe have added an option to enable Use Legacy Free Transform in preferences in version 20.0.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

I can't believe they weren't able to easily diagnose this through chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome, maybe they weren't aware of it, but I would have imagined they should have been

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines