• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shortcuts for toggling layer visibility no longer work

Contributor ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regarding the toggling of layer visibility...I'm able to singly toggle a layer visibility on/off.  But the following other common shortcuts stopped working:

• Option -click (Mac) |  Alt -click  (Win) the eye icon in the Layers panel to toggle visibility of all other layers.
  • Command + “,” (comma) (Mac) | Control + “,” (comma) (Win) toggles the visibility of the currently selected layer(s).
  • Command + Option +  “,” (comma)  (Mac) | Control + Alt +  “,” (comma)  (Win) shows all layers (regardless of which layers are selected).
  • Control -click (Mac) | right -click (Win) the eye icon and select “Show/Hide all other layers” to make all layers visible (regardless of which layers  were previously visible).

Very frustrating as I'm no longer able to toggle groups of layers.  And I have very large numbers of layers (200+).

Any solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Oy. The file the client gave me was in "quick mask mode." Didn't notice it 'cause I never use it. SMDH

Carry on, everyone!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone ever find a solution? I'm plus 1-ing this so hard. Can't work well without this functionality

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oy. The file the client gave me was in "quick mask mode." Didn't notice it 'cause I never use it. SMDH

Carry on, everyone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines