• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Showing rulers causes brush tool to spin

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While this may be related to other Mojave incompatibilities, I find the brush tool operates for about one second before it stops drawing and the cursor switches to a spinner. When I turn the rulers off, this issue does not occur. Why the rulers would be related to the brush tool failing is beyond me. Adobe's compatibility document says installing Photoshop CC 2019 fixes this issue, but the issue persists for me in CC 2019.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, it also happens with the rulers off, just less frequently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came here to say that I just updated my Mac to 10.14.1 and installed PS 20.0.1 and I'm still having the brush lag issue. If I turn rules on it starts it starts to spin/lag, if I turn rulers off then it gets better but doesn't 100% fix the issue. May revert back to the previous version until this is fixed I use the brush tool all day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here.

Previously after upgrading from Mac OS 10.14 to 10.14.1 the brush lag seemed to disappear. Now that I've installed 20.0.1 it's back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines