• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sky replacement

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I change the sky I find that it is very straight forward process.  Then when I try to change the photograph to Black and White. the sky remains in color while the original image changes to black and white. How do I change the sky to black and white?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you add the black and white adjustment layer on the top of the layer stack?

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for the help.It worked fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're using the new  sky replacement feature in Photoshop CC you will see that the sky replacement has it's own layers....select the uppermost layer and add an adjustment layer mask(select Black and white) converting the whole stack to B&W.

Alternatively select the top layer....Hit Ctrl+shift+Alt+E and it merges all your layers into one complete layer,then do the Black and White conversion from there  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much for the reply. Your help was much appreciated. It worked just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines