Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Something for the weekend - Part 9 - Mr Dressup

Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Given that last weekend's angel challenge is still going strong it almost seems a shame to start a new challenge. But Friday is here so it is indeed time for a new one

This week's challenge is set for us by Jodi_Frye   It is a scene from one of her favourite TV show when she was "little" - Mr Dressup. So Jodi's  challenge to us, is to use one or more of the characters in a new scene.

Anything goes as long as it meets the forum rules on decency, copyright etc.

Anyone is welcome to have a go - whether you are a complete beginner or a Photoshop expert.

There are no prizes - just the chance to practice, show off, or bring a bit of humour and fun.

When posting back your edited images please use jpeg and downsize to 1200px on the long side. 

To download the image below without the forum scaling artifacts, right click and then use Save Image As / Save Picture As (or similar depending on your browser).

mrdressup1.jpg

Dave (on behalf of Jodi this week )

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome Dave ! Thank you !! I can't wait to see what everyone does with this one !

#9 , #9, .. #9 ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jodi_Frye

#9 , #9, .. #9 ...

Is this some sort of cryptic code

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're likely too young to know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From an old Beatles tune Ged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Ged+Traynor  wrote

Jodi_Frye 

#9 , #9, .. #9 ...

Is this some sort of cryptic code

Revolution 9 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9d02GmQtgSc

You only find the cryptic codes when you can play the song backwards: "turn me on dead man"

Oh, no! Paul is dead!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ya I don't believe in that playing songs backwards thing. Any song you play backwards you will hear certain words... means nothing. It's the matrix baby   I see Keanu Reeves floating in my head if I think backwards hard enough ... and I like it !  ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr Dressup goes roadtrippin'

tv prog.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A great start - nice job

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah that is so awesome !!!  I love it ! Yes they look so happy !!   Thank you so much for respecting them this way !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. Sorry Jodi I couldn't resist , but I can assure you Mr Dressup does survive the impending massacre

challenge2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Omg LMAO !!! Oh I hope they survive Chucky's evil ways !!  Although they seem kind of clueless don't they ?? It's awesome Terri !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the next one will be nice Jodi, I promise. I've never seen Mr Dressup. Here in England we had similar characters called Sooty and Sweep who I think you would have liked. Sooty is the bear.

550w_ds_icons_sweep_03.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awwww, they look sweet <3. Very cute ! All of them ! Well I watched Mr. Dressup in Canada so I'm not even sure it was on in the states. But then again it could have been an American show that they broadcasted in Canada  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Casey and Finnegan are enjoying the article about their main man very much !! Casey is smiling ...

weekendchallenge9.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 03, 2018 Mar 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Love that Jodi. Wish I'd thought of that. I'm already in love with Casey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Terri ! Ya I just didn't want to change it around too much. I had to rebuild Casey's house a bit and move Mr. Dressup into a square and add a background but other than that I needed to leave it be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MrDressup-vs-PeeWeeHerman.jpg

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr. Dressup most definitely wins !!!!! Too funny ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you seen this man?

Mr Dressup2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Omg I love it !!! But he's not a dognapper !!!! Look at that happy trusting face !!! No no no it can't be !!! I love you Mr. Dressup ! Say it isn't so !! Awesome artwork on this one Terri ! I love it !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jodi_Frye  wrote

But he's not a dognapper !!!! Look at that happy trusting face !!! No no no it can't be !!! I love you Mr. Dressup ! Say it isn't so !!

Jodi, you trusted us with your favorite childhood icon? No one has even made him explode yet!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh dear I hope nobody makes him explode Jane but now that you said it I'm sure someone will...  Poor Mr. Dressup

Take cover Mr. Dressup !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good news Jodi, Mr Dressup is free, the real 'Dognapper' has confessed.

Mr Dressup3.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG I don't know whether to laugh or cry !! It's kind of a mix   Look at poor Finnegan watching him through the window   It's OK Casey I'll bail you out !! Just stay strong !  I'll be there as soon as I can. But I see jail has made you much taller so you should be ok for a while.

Too good... thanks Terri.. but I have to run now and get on a plane... my poor Casey needs me. He didn't do it either !!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines