• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spacebar Glitch in Photoshop? Text disappears when "I." is typed

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2024 Jun 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! First time posting on here. I've been using Photoshop for several years now, but currently came across an issue that I'm not sure is a glitch or if I just turned some setting on by accident.

So I'm trying to add some text to this project I'm working on, it's for a full album stream. I'm using Roman numerals for the track numbers. When I type "II." "III." etc, and hit the spacebar, it does what it is supposed to. But for some reason, whenever I type "I." and hit the spacebar, the text disappears. I'm using the same font I'm using for the layout of the rest of this project, but have not had an issue until now. It even happens when I open a fresh document, and does it no matter the font. I turned off any Type Options I may have had, and reset the tracking as well. But it still doesn't fix this.

Is this user error or is there something funky going on? I attached a video incase my description wasn't easy to follow

I'm on a M2 Macbook Pro 16" 2023 computer

Thank you to whoeever may be able to help! Sorry if this is a stupid question haha

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2024 Jun 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Replicated on an old mac intel this doesn't occur.

The I letter is related to various tools. Maybe a shortcut is interfering…

Is this happening with shift key⇧ or permanent cap lock⇪ ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines