• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Surface Pro 9 pen pressure cs6 photoshop

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need some serious help regarding digital drawing in Photoshop on my Pro 9.

Pen pressure works with the original pen in the surface app, but no matter what I do, there is no tilt or pressure in cs6.

I exlusively bought the surface to work abroad in vietnman to work on digital art projects, but for hours I cant seem to figure out on how to get the pen pressure to work.

I tried:

Reinstalling.

Updating the WinTab driver.

Adding a UserSetting tex file (#Use WinTab UseSystemStylus 0)

Changing settings inside ps for transfer etc.

Changing the pressure in the surface app (in which the stylus works perfectly fine)

I am completely lost. Why isnt it working? Does somebody may know a fix?

Raphael95_0-1671811657280.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

The issue finally got fixed. A Windows help desk person told me to download the wintab drivers from the details pannel, and not from the big orange download button. This solved my issue 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's probably a compatibility issue with how your old version of PS expectsa different behavior from how the Wacom tablet behaviors are emulated, even more so since Surface tabs use a different methodology to work with pens. Perhaps there's emulation options in the system settings somewhere or simply enabling compatibility mode will fix it, but otehrwise I guess you're out of luck.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue finally got fixed. A Windows help desk person told me to download the wintab drivers from the details pannel, and not from the big orange download button. This solved my issue 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am experiencing the same issues, can you please tell me where you got the wintab drivers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to know! 🙂

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines