Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System Requirements for current Photoshop

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2024 Jul 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I do not understand the system requirements. I will appreciate if somebody could say me weather the notebook of this link does serve to use adobe photoshop, adobe premier, adobe after efects and adobe ilustrator.

Lenovo Notebook Gamer Legion 7i Intel Core i7-12800HX NVIDIA RTX3070Ti 8GB 16" WQXGA 165Hz RAM 16GB ...

Thanks,

Mauricio

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can upgrade the RAM to a maximum of 32GB for this laptop. It's advisable to opt for the maximum RAM as previously suggested. The other specifications are adequate for now and should remain so for the next 2-3 years. Remember, when comparing specifications, that laptop and desktop components are different; for instance, a laptop's GPU is generally weaker than a desktop's due to various factors such as cooling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines