• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text moves when i save it as a PDF

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with the little text under the Instagram username the text (west-terschelling, amsterdam, leeuwarden)

In my photoshop CC2018 its in the correct position but when i save it as PDF the litte text under the username move. but when is save the file as a jpeg the text doesnt move does anyone know how to fix it?

in the picture below you can see the issue

photo of the file in photoshop CC2018

The text in photoshopThe text in photoshopphoto of the JPEG file the text under the username is in the correct position

Schermafbeelding 2020-02-11 om 15.00.41.png

The photo of the PDF file with the issue (the text under the username) (amsterdam, west-terschelling, leeuwarden) has moved to an other position

Schermafbeelding 2020-02-11 om 14.54.48.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am not able to see the difference in the images shared above, could you please try making a video or showing a different example?

Also, please try updating Photoshop to the most recent version via the Creative Cloud app and let us know if it helps.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is the video of the explanation : https://youtu.be/KwFLnvJ8HQg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines