• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The ps-scripts.com Forum is Back Online!

Advocate ,
Jul 26, 2016 Jul 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

apparently this has not yet been announced: if you head to ps-scripts.com you can see that the forum is back online. And it's active (you can search and post new stuff) and full of old topics.

This is what it looks like now:

DB 2016-07-26 at 16.17.11.png

This has been the work of a developer (not me) who hopefully will show up here because he deserves all our appreciation and gratitude.

There might be some missing topic, and as far as I understand you need to re-create your account, but it's a gold mine back to life.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Davide Barranca

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is fantastic!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mad props to the dev that was able to rebuild the site. Looks really nice in Chrome/Win7. Firefox/Win7 has some layout issues but I have so many security/privacy related plugins that they may be causing the problem.

If this gains traction, we might want to let the people at ps-scripts2.com know what's happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy with this news!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy to hear this....!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour

Merci DBarranca !

C est assez genial !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 06, 2019 Jul 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today morning it was still up, but now first time I see it's down? Anyone knows something about? www.ps-scripts.com/

Your post is from July 26th, 2016. Now it's July 6th, so considering delay from creating forum probably the site was not paid?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2019 Jul 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't.  I hope it isn't shut down again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2019 Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it's back!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines