Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thinking of buying from eBay?

Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2008 Feb 15, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edited October 23, 2008

The original article that this post referred to has expired but there's still quite a bit of good information in this thread.

The point is that eBay software is a risky purchase with much of it illegally pirated.

Bob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
replies 575 Replies 575
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2011 Jan 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm! I don't think anybody suggested eBay was an 'authorised' seller or that they were 'downloading' software from eBay or a seller on eBay.

Certainly from my point of view I would not buy anything in terms of software that did not come in an official retail box with all the barcodes and security devices you would find on a box in a retail (authorised) store.

Still some here (Mr. Hunt) will still assume if you purchased from a retailer that you found via eBay then you are dealing in pirated software even though the product activates on installation and Adobe are happy the serial number is legit

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines