• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Toggle visibility button stoped working in PSCC 2019

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue across multiple computers with the new CC 2019 update.  The quick toggle switch on the properties panel stopped working. It doesn't do anything.  I'm talking about the Eye with the return arrowScreen Shot 2018-10-28 at 9.41.42 PM.png Anyone else have this issue?  Can it be fixed??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The thing is the content of Properties panel changes with what is being work on.  For an Adjustment layer and others type of layer what is currently targeted the layers adjustment ,layer's content or a layer mask.  If an adjustment there will be a Screen+Shot+2018-10-28+at+9.41.42+PM.png control However, like other Controls it may be grayed out if a requirement is not present.  Like and adjustment has not been changed from the default or has been reset to the default.  In the following screen capture look ate the bottom three Properties panel for the levels adjustment layer.  In the first you will see it and the control next to it is grayed out.  In the next one both are not grayed out. When I use the reset icon you see they are grayed out again in the last properties panel. If there is not previous state Screen+Shot+2018-10-28+at+9.41.42+PM.png will be grayed out out and will do nothing.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that.  Regardless when the Icon is not grayed out and shows a change has been made it does not respond as it did CC 2018.  It seems like there is a bug in 2019.  I work for multiple clients with there individual accounts and across the board, this issue happens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I see that does see to be a bug in CC 2019 the reset control works that control does not work when it is not grayed out.  Even its tool tip that you can also use the \ key is  wrong \ does something else totally. And seems wrong all Layers visibility icons in the the layers palette toggle to and from grayed out state.

Please report the bug to Adobe at Photoshop Family Customer Community

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I wonder if this is system dependent.

The button works fine here - exactly the same in CC2019 as in CC2018,. Hold the button down (or the \ key) and the visibility toggles. Release the button (or the \ key) and the change is restored.

I am using Windows 10 (version 1803) and an NVIdia GTX1080 driver 416.34

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works correctly for me in CC 2018 bud is broken in CC 2019 My Display adapter is al old Nvidia Quadro 4000.  I check to see if there is a newer device driver than I have installed..

No I have the latest version installed 377.83....

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im running Mac OS 10.12.6 on both systems

Mac Pro Graphics card is AMD FirePro D300

iMac ATI Radeon HD 5750

I cant imagine that the MacPro would have the same issue if it was a graphics card problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe confirmed it's a bug and they will work on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is now working with verson 20.0.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2023 Jun 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ERICK HERNANDEZ HERNANDEZ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines