• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trotz Spracheinstellung auf Englisch, funktioniert wird (englische Photoshop) Aktion nicht ausgeführ

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe mir eine englische Photoshopaktion gekauft, welche mir ein Aquarelllook auf meinen Bilder erstellen soll. Da mir das Problem der inkompatibilität von englischen Aktionen mit einer deutschen Photoshopversion geläufig ist. Habe ich die Sprache gleich auf englisch umgestellt.
Zu meiner Verwunderung wird mir dennoch eine Fehlermeldung ausgegeben. Was mach ich falsch bzw. was kann man noch tun, dass die Aktion fehlerfrei ausgegeben wird?

in english:

I bought an English Photoshop action that is supposed to create a watercolor look on my pictures. Because I am familiar with the problem of the incompatibility of English actions with a German version of Photoshop. I immediately changed the language to English.
To my surprise, I still get an error message. What am I doing wrong or what else can be done to ensure that the action is issued without errors?

Beispielbild / example image:
Bildschirmfoto 2023-09-26 um 23.55.12.png

Vielen Dank für jede Hilfe!!

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, the Action fully expanded in the Actions Panel, …) visible taken before and at the time of the error? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo @jwj77917181 

bei manchen Aktionen wird eine vorgegebene Ebenenstruktur vorausgesetzt. Vielleicht ist das bei dieser Aktion auch der Fall. Ansonsten benötigen wir tatsächlich noch mehr Informationen von dir – wie bereits von @c.pfaffenbichler geschrieben wurde.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2023 Sep 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@jwj77917181 

hast du zwischenzeitlich eine Lösung gefunden?

Wenn nicht, dann könntest du dich vielleicht auch mit dem Verkäufer dieser Aktion in Verbindung setzen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines