• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble to actionize a Solid Color Fill Layer

Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is that whatever color I use in creating the action is repeated when I run the action (no surprise, really).

So how do I create the action so that each time I run it it uses the current foreground color anew, each and every time?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Silkrooster, your answer was helpful but slightly incomplete, but that is because my question was incomplete.

What I really wanted was a solid color adjustment layer filled with the foreground color.

So what I came up with is a two part action:

1: Create the solid color adjustment layer (this is the part that always comes up as the same color I chose when creating the action).

2: Opt+Del to fill that adj layer with the foreground color.

As such it does what I need.

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1)Create a new action (optional give it a name)

2)press (alt-backspace or alt-del on windows or opt-del) or (opt-backspace on mac or opt-backspace on mac) to fill with the foreground color

3)stop the action from recording

Now what ever color is in the foreground color swatch will fill using the action.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Silkrooster, your answer was helpful but slightly incomplete, but that is because my question was incomplete.

What I really wanted was a solid color adjustment layer filled with the foreground color.

So what I came up with is a two part action:

1: Create the solid color adjustment layer (this is the part that always comes up as the same color I chose when creating the action).

2: Opt+Del to fill that adj layer with the foreground color.

As such it does what I need.

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, ok. Yeah just a little bit of difference. LOL. Glad you have it figured out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines