• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

trying to figure out if i can change angle of a face on an image

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was wondering if there was a tool that would allow me to change the angle of Han Solo's face here. I wanted to try and attempt to change the face or even the entire image from about the 30 degree angle to a direct camera angle. thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, not directly. You might try replacing the head if you can find a suitable image.

~Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Think about this.  Even if you could turn the face around, it's not a 3d object.  Therefore, the face has no left side.

Suggest you find a more suitable image, hopefully one that's not connected to a franchise owned by Disney and for which you could be in violation of copyright laws.

Adobe Stock has a FREE collection now.  Check it out.

https://stock.adobe.com/free

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Changing the face angle is now possible using the new Smart Portrait filter in Photoshop 2021 (version 22), which was released today. Choose File > Neural Filters, click Beta Filters (the flask icon), enable Smart Portrait, and change the Head Direction option.

It works best on an image where you can see a lot of the front of the face. In your example where the head is turned so much, it may be hard for the AI to guess at what the hidden area is supposed to look like. If you don't get a good result, you might use a photo with a better starting head angle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for the tip, works well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines