• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tuto gif animé vidéo avec Photoshop CC

Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, je cherche un tuto pour réaliser un gif animé vidéo avec Photoshop CC 2021 qui me permet d'effacer une lettre comme le N, en suivant son dessin, de façon fluide. Merci de votre réponseHello, I'm looking for a tutorial to make a video animated gif with Photoshop CC 2021 that allows me to erase a letter like the N, following its design, in a fluid way. Thank you for your answerTuto

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out!
Are you looking for something like this? https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/gifs-disappear-halfway-through-playin...

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, thank you for your feedback. No, this does not correspond to my request. It is not a technical problem. I would like to make an animated gif with Photoshop CC, the object of which is: a letter like a lowercase "a" in Helvetica character (for example). I want to erase the letter little by little in a fluid way, following its drawing, in the form of an animated gif. I made this animation by cutting the letter in 24 images. And it works, but it's long when you have several letters like a logotype. Is there a faster method ? I'm using Photoshop CC 2021 and Mac. Thanks to you

essai-animation-U-gif.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines