• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Type acting incredibly slow

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what the deal is as of recently with PS but when im using the type tool and have a paragraphs worth of information i want to select / change font size / change font it literally just pauses or freezes briefly and i get the pin wheel loading icon that pops up. Note: this is on just a blank document at 150 DPI since this is the start to a project that will be going to print. Ive never had this issue before even with text at a 300DPI res after ive had completed artwork put together

Tried trouble shooting but cant come up with anything. Restarted PS, even tried opening a new document and typing random text but no luck. Even 72 dpi acting the same way while changing fonts or selecting it all. Acting almost like a document that is way over a few gigs in size.

I also have the most recent update of Photoshop from the creative cloud. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Hi

You can join one the threads about this : Photoshop CC 2017/Mac: type tool very slow

Pierre

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Mentor ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

You can join one the threads about this : Photoshop CC 2017/Mac: type tool very slow

Pierre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines