Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open images from external drive

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

After I carried out the last upgrade (to LR Classic CC 8.2 and PS 20.0.3) I cannot open images on my external drive. i have a RAID system that all my images are on and LR opens and processes them fine, but if I try to 'Edit in PS CC 2019' PS opens, but the image doesn't open in Photoshop. Then, in PS, if select 'File/Open...', I can navigate to the DNG image on the RAID system but when I click 'Open' I get "Could not complete your request because the file was not found.".

Any ideas what's going wrong or, more importantly, how I can fix it?

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Ged. It took me a while to dig into the thread on your link, but once I found the right bit and installed the earlier version of ACR it looks like I can now open files in PS from LR and access my external drive from PS. So I'm happy! I just hope it doesn't re-create the same problem with the next upgrade!

Thanks again,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines