• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uninstall magicpicker

Explorer ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Magicpicker is a nasty little program that doesn't work. I want it off my system. Why does Adobe allow such an obvious rip=off of a program on their software? Is the guy that runs it the son in law of the CEO of Adobe? I WANT TO UNINSTALL MAGICPICKER! WHY CAN'T I UNINSTALL MAGICPICKER!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , May 06, 2018 May 06, 2018

Hi! I'm Anastasiy creator of MagicPicker. I'm really sorry about your experience!

In any case if our extension manager didn't help (as kindly suggested by gener7​ and SMOk3420​) please contact our support at http://anastasiy.com/support Me and my small team work 24/7 to provide free technical support to all our customers and reply to your questions and resolve technical problems with our software as quick as we can!

Also please refer to MagicPicker color wheel home page on more details on what Mag

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Magic Picker is made by Anastasiy and he does have a free Extension Manager with an uninstall feature that should detect the extension. He's also a regular in the forums.

Anastasiy's Extension Manager for Adobe platform

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 06, 2018 May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! I'm Anastasiy creator of MagicPicker. I'm really sorry about your experience!

In any case if our extension manager didn't help (as kindly suggested by gener7​ and SMOk3420​) please contact our support at http://anastasiy.com/support Me and my small team work 24/7 to provide free technical support to all our customers and reply to your questions and resolve technical problems with our software as quick as we can!

Also please refer to MagicPicker color wheel home page on more details on what MagicPicker can and what it cannot do.

Usually all the problems (that's my experience from the past 10 years on MagicPicker) can be resolved! And if something doesn't work as expected we improve our software by your suggestions.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines